Job Overview: The Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing day-to-day marketing efforts based on preexisting marketing and social media plans. As a Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the entire lifecycle of marketing initiatives for IAB's target audience segments. This includes strategic and campaign marketing planning and development, tactical implementation & execution, ongoing review and updates, and performance documentation & reporting.
Work Hours: 5 hours per week
* Research and choose the best software and tools to achieve IAB's unique marketing goals.
* Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and CRM-based marketing campaigns.
* Monitor progress and success of marketing efforts and adjust strategy accordingly.
* Working with Operations Coordinator to build and keep timeline for marketing tasks.
* Generate marketing performance reports regularly for management.
* Build attribution marketing infrastructure to automate results-driven marketing.
* Stay abreast of and continually evaluate emerging digital marketing technologies.
* Familiar and experience in social Media Marketing and dealing with Influencers, including targeting Niche Audience.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent field.
* 2-3 years experience in Digital Marketing.
* Expert at Attribution Marketing.
* Experience using Google Analytics, AdWords, and/or similar marketing tools.
* Experience using email marketing software like MailChimp or Constant Contact.
* Excellent communication, creativity, problem solving, and analytical skills.
* Willing to take initiative to improve strategy.
* Data visualization experience a plus.
I will be Launching website soon that will be selling Home Good and Essentials products and you have to manage targeted audience throughout all social media and grow sales.