Step 1: Niche and keyword research & competition analysis
• What topics and keywords (within my field of expertise) are most profitable?
• What products should best be created? And what kind of products (ebooks, video courses, etc.)?
• What SEO/SEA/SEM strategy is best in my case?
• Deadline: Juli 10th
Step 2: SEO, SEM, SEA and Online Marketing (foundations)
• Step 2 starts after I created the products (2-4 weeks) and the website is online (no web design or web programming needed, only SEO/SEA/SEM!)
• Get high google rank for relevant keywords
o You probably get access to Wordpress backend to optimize website
• Create profitable Google-Ads (Adwords): Testing, evaluating, improving Ads
o You probably get access to Adwords account
• Deadline: August 20th
Step 3: SEO, SEM, SEA and Online Marketing (ongoing, regular actions)
• Keep getting higher in Google ranking
• Controlling and improving Google Ads
• Other SEM strategies (Blog? Backlinks? Youtube?)
--What's important to me?--
I want a trustworthy, honest and committed freelancer. I want you to take responsibilty for the entire project: You're gonna be my professional counselor, and you need to pursue a well-defined and consistent strategy. Your passion for work and you're commitment to the project are essential. Your English should be sufficient for communication via email and skype. I am from Germany, but my English is solid.
Please comment on how many hours it will take you to complete step 1, and what due date is possible for you. Also, please tell me if you offer monitor record, so I can check and verify your activities and time. I would like to get to know you in a skype interview first, and see if we can establish a good working relationship, which is very important to me because we might be working together regularly and long-term.
--Possible: long-term assignments, bonuses, and raises--
If you prove to be honest, competent and efficient, I'm looking forward to working with you on a regular basis (5-10 hours per week). If you produce the desired results, bonuses and hour rate raises are implied, as a matter of course. I've got another project like the current one waiting for you (doing exactly what you did here, but doing it with the German translation and version of the exact same website - we will figure out how I can assist you best with possible language issues).