1) Full notification of new posts from website. This means on lock screen, in the notification center and a banner. The app icon should get badged with the number of unread posts showing. Largely implemented. Need to change firebase account to ARLI owned firebase API Key and debug.
2) When the app starts up, it should load the posts from the website. Every time the app is started, it should reload so current posts are always visible. If the app is open and a new post is made, the app should pull that new post down. One thought is to cause the refresh when app is in use if a notification of a new post is received.
3) Xcode source code must be provided back. The source code must build without error and produce an app that functions per requirements.
4) Apple must accept the app for publishing.
5) Do same for Android using firebase and using iOS app as guide; providing back android studio code that will compile and run without error.
6) Guide me through submission process for both iOS and Android App.
6) Fix bugs as found