To create/upgrade an Windows Installer .MSI file for a Distributed Hardware Evolution Island (see [url removed, login to view] this is a small Java client). The installer will:
1. Request three fields from the user:
⁃ Island name (referred to as %ISLANDNAME%)
⁃ User’s email address (%EMAIL%)
⁃ Team name [can be blank] (%TEAM%)
2. Install a Java JAR file and [url removed, login to view] file which will run as a service (using the Tanuki software wrapper).
⁃ Four instances of the client will run as if the user had typed: “java -Djava.security.policy=[url removed, login to view] -Djava.rmi.server.codebase=[url removed, login to view] -jar [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] KingKong %ISLANDNAME% -i 5 -c 20 %EMAIL% %TEAM%”
- These instances will run as a Windows service continuously even if the user has not logged in
- These instances will restart if for any reason they stop
3. If the installer is run in remote installation mode (silent) then it will accept parameters:
- Take the hostname of the target machine as %ISLANDNAME%
- Take the email from parameter1
- Take the team name from parameter2
An existing .MSI installer which did 1 & 2 above from 10 years ago will be provided. So will the Tanuki software java wrapper configuration for this.
8 威客就此工作平均出价 £148
Hi I am very interested in your project. I have strong experiences in your field. I am looking forward to discussing your project. Best Regards. Relevant Skills and Experience java Proposed Milestones £150 GBP - 1