I already got most of the work done just need help to connect my firebase to login and creating crud table
· Data needs to be stored in firebase. It is easy to set up. Just go here, click get started, create a project and then select database.
· You are able to use Jquery to ajax.
· DON’T USE FIREBASE API LIBRARY.
· The first set of data needs to be the names of the users. I want you to create 3 users with a username property, first name, last name, and tweets which will be another object. The tweets should contain tweet (which is the literal text of what is going to be said), time (when the tweet was created), and ID (which will be the tweet ID);
· When a user first lands on the site, I would like a small form to be in place. Basically says “What is your username?”. When a user types out a name, an ajax call needs to be made to firebase to see if that user exists within firebase. If it returns true, they are able to go inside the page. If it is false, they are alerted with an error saying the user does not exist.
· Once a user is “logged in”, they should see all tweets from the 3 different users created in firebase also with the ability to easily add new tweets.
· A user should have the ability to edit their own tweets.
· A user should have the ability to delete their own tweets.
· A user should not have the ability to edit or delete other tweets but their own.
· Due date is: August 12