We're a little startup developing a simple fintech service for micro-businesses. We have the first version of an Android app (not yet released) that wraps our site with some extra functionality, and now want to add iOS. So this project is primarily a web view for a responsive website, with the integration of the [login to view URL] library and some other routines to better integrate the webview as an app. Not all these functions need be delivered in the first builds.
- native splash screen bound to webview loaded event
- permissions prompt screen (notifications, contacts, location)
- [login to view URL] with customised native scan view
- download and execution of a .js file in the webview
- push notification registration via REST
- push notification handling to open a payload url (foreground and background)
- keyboard invocation (show keyboard programatically, e.g. after focussing a webview field)
- custom native network connection error screen (offline/error)
- location coordinates ad-hoc (not tracking/bg)
- contacts search (using multiple and normalised values)
- webview must handle schemes such as whatsapp, mailto, and download of PDFs
Specs, screen designs and graphic elements will be provided. There are some other behaviours not mentioned here but are pretty minor such as saving/restoring webview domain between sessions and buttons to close a view…
If you'd like to be considered for this project please explain what the [login to view URL] library does, and confirm what would be necessary to customise it's primary scan screen similar to that attached in order that it matches our mobile website as best as possible (e.g. it would be nice if it was transparent and overlaid atop the webview, but this was apparently not possible on Android).