Come work for a team of the passionate youthful growing audio production company taking charge of all our online-based systems. This role is to fill an existing position, starting within 2 weeks.
• Able to troubleshoot, problem-solve and analyze
• Focus on Clean Code & Clean Documentation
• Self Learner
• Great Level of English Language
• API Development (mostly using PHP CURL functions, PHP Object Oriented Programming)
• Linux Server Management (Cron Jobs, UNIX)
• Wordpress Website & Plugin Development
• Important skills: PHP 7, jQuery, jQuery AJAX calls, PHP OOP classes (each API service integrated into our system uses a custom OOP class and for each of them we have a separate folder on the server), PHP → MySQL interaction - we use a nice custom PHP library with shortcut command for different MySQL commands (select, insert, update, etc.) It is important to have a many-year experience working with PHP custom functions and OOP classes so that you could easily understand already existing code that we've developed.
• Regular communication within a Team (Group Video Call) and adding to Team Atmosphere
• Proactive Thinking - come up with Suggestions / Thinking Outside box to improve Systems
Bonus Experience In:
• Zoho One Suite (CRM, Books, Subscriptions, Creator)
• Divi Wordpress Theme
• Twilio / Free PBX - API Integration
• Use of Favro or Trello for Project Management
• API Experience with Paypal & Stripe
This Web Developer & Systems Administrator would:
• Freelance Contractor. Starting in 2 Weeks. Part-time or Full Time hours available.
min. 20 - max. 40 hours per week.
• Troubleshoot & Develop systems integrations between our Websites, Zoho One Suite, Favro, Twilio & Hubstaff (example. Creating an Online Order system)
• Turn XD UI Designs into working front end Wordpress Websites (using Divi Theme)
• Administer our cloud-based Linux Servers and hosted Databases
• Proactive thinking and generating ideas on how to improve our operational processes using technology.
• Keeping in communication with Ethan (& Sam) and would take part in Team Video Calls Monthly
• Track time & activity via Hubstaff, and organize Projects/To-Do Tasks via Favro
• Flexibility Working Hours. Minimum 20hrs per week. Max 40 hours.
• Annual Payment Review
• Be included in our Staff Member of the Week bonus scheme
• Paid Breaks (up to 30min per day)
• You will work with a Passionate, Growing and Youthful Minded Team
• Happy to provide training and growth in areas you find of interest.
If interested please send your CV, outlining examples of your Work Experience, Country Location, and Salary Expectation.