I'm looking for a GO (golang) developer who can help to define an optimal high performance, scalable document structure (Mongo DB) to store a DNS zone with meta data for advanced functionalities (GeoIP, HA and Load-balancing), permissions with a high level of granularity and version control.
The initial milestone covers:
- Define document(s) structure for zone allowing meta data for advanced features and permissions
- Import zonefile via "[url removed, login to view]" and create test and benchmark cases for (go test)
- Middleware for zone publication
- Expose the zone to "[url removed, login to view]" as a server for testing.
- Exposure of the system via a RESTful API
More milestones are planned, individual milestones might be open for bidding.
** Please bid for the first milestone only! **