My business partner and I are currently looking at creating a logo/poster for our startup company.
The company’s name is: PARTYSAN
Allow me to begin with explaining the definition of a Partisan (not to be mistaken with a Partysan): partisan ˈpɑːtɪzan,ˌpɑːtɪˈzan/Submit noun 1. a strong supporter of a party, cause, or person. "partisans of the exiled Stuarts" synonyms: supporter, follower, adherent, devotee, champion, backer, upholder, promoter, fanatic, fan, enthusiast, stalwart, zealot, disciple, votary; More 2. a member of an armed group formed to fight secretly against an occupying force, in particular one operating in German-occupied Yugoslavia, Italy, and parts of eastern Europe in the Second World War. "the partisans opened fire from the woods" synonyms: guerrilla, freedom fighter, resistance fighter, member of the resistance, underground fighter, irregular soldier, irregular; terrorist
This logo is a crucial aspect of the marketing campaign our company will be doing, we have been asking for feedback from our stakeholders from what we already have. This made us come by the following keywords which the logo should express some way or the other:
• Anti-Establishment / Rebellious (Partisan’s were a member of an armed group formed to fight secretly against an occupying force, in particular one operating in German-occupied Yugoslavia, Italy, and parts of eastern Europe in the Second World War)
• Mysteriousness / secretive group-society who operate underground
• Equality: Men and Women are equal in stature and should convey bravery and pride, not submission.
• Casual partygoers with a slight military touch: we were thinking of a man wearing a loose bow tie and a military helmet with loose straps on his head. The emblem on the military hat should be a Card Suit symbol (see picture examples on Men pose, military helmet style, dress style). The woman wears a cocktail dress with a military hat, her posture conveys strength and bravura with a subtle sexiness (see picture examples on woman’s pose, dress style & hat style).
• Style and colors should be similar to partisan-era (communist/WW2) propaganda posters (see attached examples)
Below are important aspects that should be taken into account of what the logos message should not bring to consumers:
• Not sexist (woman should not be submissive to man) or the other way around
• Not too classy / formal
• It should not lack’s mysteriousness or eye catchiness
• Should not miss connection with the second world war partisan’s and their signature propaganda poster
If you believe you are able to help us, we would like to schedule a call in order to discuss the details better on the phone.
Due to the high level of interest in the project, we have attached the images of examples we have for the type of logo/poster we want. The message explanation in combination with the photos, should give you an idea as to what we are after. In order to select the right candidate, we would like you to check the images and message and create an initial draft. We will then make our selection based on the best initial draft you sent us.
We understand that the logo/poster style we are after is probably more complex than your standard jobs, and therefore your honesty is appreciated if you believe this project is not for you.
40 威客就此工作平均出价 €344
hey sir i understand what u want i can make which u want i completed 192 projects here please message me thanks I am Good in this field partysancould you please inbox me more detail about this project
Hey i saw your project and read the brief please contact me so we can chat further more than 8 years of experience please contact me send me a message so we can discuss further
Hi, my name is Jeyson, will be a pleasure for me to work on your project. Experienced Graphic Designer and Illustrator. Link portfolio (Click on any images to see more): [login to view URL]