We are looking for an enthusiastic Editorial Assistant to join our editorial team. The position involves writing and editing content for mathematics courses. This position requires a blend of strong knowledge of foundational mathematics, creativity, and a high level of thoroughness.
Working time: This is a full-time job and will require you to work from 6 am to 2 pm PHT from Monday to Friday.
- Create material (questions and solutions) for various mathematics courses.
- Assist with editing material developed by subject matter experts and molding it in shape for digital courses.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to translate their content to interactive digital design and giving suggestions to improve it.
- Brainstorm with instructional designers and subject matter experts to come up with creative learning tools.
- Review and quality test content.
- Assist our editors with various editorial tasks and provide reports as and when requested.
- Strong knowledge of foundational level mathematics (up to 1 st year university level math).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly motivated, personable, and able to work as part of a team.
- Experience with MS and Adobe Creative products.
- Genuine enthusiasm for education would be fantastic!
Vretta is a global education technology company that specializes in creating award-winning interactive learning and assessment solutions that are revolutionizing the way students engage with mathematics. We have partnered with highly reputed academic institutions and educational ministries in Canada, the USA, Luxembourg, France, and Portugal to deliver learning and assessment solutions for students in primary, secondary and post-secondary levels. Our vision is a world where everyone enjoys math and we work towards accomplishing this vision by creating cutting-edge education technology solutions that inspire and empower every learner and teacher in the world. We invite you to learn more about us at [url removed, login to view]