I need someone to create a PSOC Creator project that can read the PWM signal of a AS5048 encoder and output the result to a serial terminal. I will be using a CY8CKIT-059 devkit to run the project, so it must run on that board.
I need the PWM signal processed in two ways:
1. Converted to a voltage so it can be read by an ADC
2. As a digital value which can be read in C code
The voltage must be in the range of 0v to the ADC reference voltage. The digital value must be in the full resolution range of the AS5048 encoder.
The serial output should print the results of both the voltage (as read by the ADC) and digital values.
Here are some helpful links and examples:
- [login to view URL] Page 27 shows the encoder's PWM pulse profile.
- Cypress application note AN2103 for measuring PWM pulses
- PSOC Creator has an ADC and UART example project for the PSOC 5LP (this might be a good example to start the project with)