We have a storage room in the office, that holds approx 20 different types of products.
These products are delivered (free) to properties by the cleaner.
(if you replace the name property by 'customer' and the name cleaner by 'salesperson' that might be easier to understand the set up)
In essence, it is a small database of products (approx 20), a small database of cleaners (approx 10), and a small database of properties (approx 200)
This is for INTERNAL use only, amongst employees. This is not meant to be fancy for the outside world. Just needs to be easy and practical.
to have an app, or other suggestions welcome, that can be run by smartphones, and that will keep track of who (cleaner) removed what product(s) to bring to which property(ies). Once inventory hits a low point set, it should alert to reorder.
* alert when an item hits a minimum bottom, for purpose of reordering inventory on time. (email sent preferably of low inventory warning)
* overview of inventory quantities at the current moment (see attachment 1)
* What cleaner took what products to what property at what date (see attachment 2)
* For a property, in a time frame of our choosing, what products did this property receive. (see attachment 3)
* in a time frame of our choosing, what items were removed from inventory. (attachment 4)
Attachment 5: "transaction" is the removal of product for a property by a cleaner.
Keep it simple, it is for internal use only. Thanks and good luck!
24 威客就此工作平均出价 $461
Dear Sir, Trust us we can do this project as we had done the similar project of our clients. We want to work with you and build a healthy longterm relationship. Warm Regards, Om Infowave
hello sir please discuss with me sir i have good experience ........................................................ .......................... ................. thanks