I would like you to develop a ** very simple Xamarin Forms App **, targeted for:
- Android (4.1 and above)
- IOS (7 and above)
- Windows Phone (8 and above)
The App only need to have exactly this functionality:
1 - The main window contains a dummy background image and a button to take a picture
2 - Implement taking a picture at standard resolution and downscale the image afterwards. The resulting image should be 600 x 800 pixels only, in color
3 - Show the taken picture on the screen
4 - Save this picture in temporary storage in the App
5 - Implement a button to send the taken picture.
The Take Picture button becomes active again, so that another picture can be taken, first clearing the picture box.
The Send Picture button only shows a toast that the image has been send
6) Implement a parameter as interval (in seconds)
7) Acquire the GPS position in a random time windows between 1 secons and the configured interval parameter; for example if the interval = 60, you generate a random number between 1 and 60 and at the current time + this quantity of seconds, you get the localization coordinates
8) Save this GPS position in temporary storage
- C# Source code (Xamarin)
- The App for Android
- The App for IOS
- The App for Windows Phone
Please send your offers.