READ THE ENTIRE AD BELOW BEFORE YOU APPLY. IF YOU DON'T READ THE ENTIRE AD YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED
We have a functioning website that has been created with PHP and MySQL. It has a large data base and is unique. We want an expert to create both an Android app and an iPhone app for the site so that mobile users can access the site from their android or iPhone.
The budget for this project is $1000 U.S.
You will need to do the following:
1) Create the android app and iPhone app for our site.
2) You will need to test all the features and functions of the site on both the android and iPhone app to see if they all work properly
3) You many not damage or interfere with the operation of the website version of the site while you are developing both apps
4) You must be an expert in porting the apps to both the Google Play store and iTunes when they are fully tested and complete
5) You must be a PayPal expert so that you can test and make sure the payment systems are working in both the google and iTunes apps
6) You must have a very high feedback score
7) You must have high level English speaking and writing skills
8) You must have a code tester who tests all the code and work you do. If you deliver any app or features that do not work properly then both your milestone payments and the total you will be paid for the job will be reduced
9) You must have a graphic artist who can make the apps look great
9) We have a large number of jobs and if you do well on this one then we will consider hiring you for more ongoing work
10) You must be an expert in PHP, MySQL
11) To prove that you have read the entire proposal and understand and accept these terms you must begin your proposal to us with the following sentence “This is a project I am very interested in working on”. If you don’t start your proposal / response to us with this sentence then we will know that you haven’t read the proposal and you will be eliminated from further consideration.
12) You must tell us what country you work in
13) You must include links of examples of google and android aps that you’ve created for us to review
14) You must be willing to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement and have it notarized