PC Webcam Video surveillance monitoring, Capture and streaming system
1. Summary Description
I need an application which allows an administrator/manager to monitor remotely several webcam cameras live and can capture the data (if required). The purpose to allow admin staff to monitor areas of premises and decide on the suitable action based on incidents
1. Webcams may be attached to PCs, and more than one webcam can be attached to the same PC
2. IP webcam may be used
3. A total of 50 cameras is required (please define in data area not hard coded)
2- Web Admin pROGRAM
The administrator would be able to do the following
1. Add any webcam to the monitoring system (by selecting the PC by IP address, and the exact webcam or IP Webcam Camera)
2. Watch up to 8 webcams through live streaming, and ability to zoom to specific one and then return to the 8
3. Use his control panel to specify how each webcam will capture video
4. Schedule recording
a. Continuous (with or without live stream)
b. Set time hour and for how long (with or without live stream)
c. Manual (with start and Stop function) (with or without live stream)
d. No capture with live stream or no capture at all
5. Address of FTP server (media Server) to store the captured data
6. The resolution of the live stream and the capture
7. The frequency (frames per sec) of the captures
8. Video compression Comply with MPEG4 or other Please specify
9. Recorded clips can be playback with third part player, such as MediaPlayer and any special codecs required
10. video/audio record initially into Hard Disk of the computer where the webcam is attached to then FTP to the Media Server
11. remote client monitoring (streaming) and playback (from recorded videos) (through using web browser )
The system must allow the following
1. The existence of more the one user to operate
2. Administrators would be able to create other sub-administrators with lower powers
3. So each requirement above is set with security/authentication for each user
All data re captured videos will be set in a database, describing which camera was used , the time of the footage, the length of time for the video, the user who viewing. IS the captured video still on the original computer or has been FTP’d to the Media server.
The actual captured videos names should not contain any details, all details should be set in the database
A database of transactions (activities) need to be recorded, i.e. a camera is added, a camera is removed from system, …… etc. who done it, a camera is capturing and so on
Use Microsoft SDK for voice and video, if you are going to use anything else then please specify, or if you have your own code then it is fine
2. Important (DO NOT IGNORE)
A. It is crucial that this entire project be completed (100%) by the deadline of 25 calendar days including testing,
a. meaning that you need to deliver a full working version within 20 calendar days.
b. The other 5 days are for testing and fine tuning the application. If you exceed the time then you will loose from your bid.
c. The bidder will need to report every one week the stage of their progress
d. You need to have the project Bug Free, do not expect us to sit and troubleshot it, however, acceptance will be done by our QA dept.
e. Do not do a bad job and expect it to be approved
B. While NO Expert Guarantee is required, If you are not an expert or unable to commit completely to the deadline, then DO NOT BID on this project as you will loose out at the end.
C. Do not just write to market yourself, explain clearly whether you had an experience or not on the topic, and state your bid and time of delivery. Any bid which does not have any bid amount next to it will be rejected
D. This project includes the web interface design and graphics (this is a complete project), so you need to come up with an excellent design
E. You must supply fully documented source code which when compiled will lead to the working version, the fully documented software must include details of all modules included
F. The project should be written from scratch, no open source or other things
G. It should be both MS SQL Server & Mysql and Microsoft Access as the back end databases.
H. Please dot not bid if you cannot do the project
4- Design\Technical Guidelines:
The Design should be flexible to be able
A. to create different version of the program, so all modules are available as options to main system, which means all features of the program need to be selected from General Data Area and they become available to the administrator based on activation.
B. Also all variable relating to number of webcams must be all set from one data are
C. Enable each module/buttons (available functions) to be set to Yes or No from data area for each of the sub administrators. Authorities given to each person in the portal is given through authentication which is set at data areas, meaning do not embed any clear data inside the code, all in data areas
D. System may have more than one administrator and more than coordinator. So the administrator may create other administrators with less power than him/herself
E. The top administrator should be able to decide which module will be seen by which person, so any module/function can only be seen by specific users
F. On the setup option, the administrator should be able to enter the establishment name, address, e-mail and the establishment Logo, this information is to appear in all the system reports generated and should not be changeable by the end user.
New Document 1.3 has been uploaded
Please read, the specs requested are the ones in document 1.3 NOT as above
Sorry but Freelancer do not allow changes to original data like other websites
You must make sure that ver 1.3 if your working document and not the earlier ones