Build a self syncing microservice based on rockdb. Include a angularjs 2 dashboard. Sync is by amqp. Intent is a nodejs npm module that does most of the work.
Must support a two-tier approach. Overcloud and undercloud.
Overcloud will run 3 instances of the microserve. And keep data-in sync. The undercloud will one 3 or more instances of microservice.
Concept is that even if link between undercloud and overcloud is down, once re-established data will be bi-directionally synced.
1. Create base
2. Get logging, rocksdb, restify all setup and installed
Things To Do:
1. Complete "CRUD" to rocksdb - Stub functions are present
2. Add Messages with amqp on crud operations for being add to sync
3. Receive messages on amqp and process updates
4. Implement backup strategy
5. Add state resync on "power-up"
6. Podify it into a container
7. Verify Undercloud and Overcloud