We have a Delphi application with a couple of small issues we require fixing.
1) We have a list of "searchable" items located on the computer hard disk. We also have a "Find" button. When clicked, the program is supposed to find the next instance "matching" their entry. This button doesn't work properly... we require this bug fixing.
2) The "RECOVER" button should highlight when you move over an item. Currently this only seems to work properly when selecting using the mouse. Bad programming :)
3) Quick review: Couple of smaller issues, including application often "pausing" and delaying. App sometimes "bunks out" early after the search process. Unreliable.
VERY SMALL BUGS. We don't have Delphi on our system and require a developer to quickly review and fix this issue.
Please place your bid and experience level. Winner will be chosen based on experience and price. This is a low budget bid.
Thanks for your time and bid! :)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All Win32 platforms