I ran an Ikonboard forum with approximately 2,000 members and 9,000+ posts when the site closed in 2004. I re-opened the site in 2005 with a fresh PhpBB install. Currently, there are approximately 1,250 members. In the past six months, I have had the old Ikonboard database converted to PhpBB and is running in a separate install on the server. The existing PhpBB database was customized (not majorily, just enough to allow for a uniformed registration process between two separate forums on the same site ([url removed, login to view]). I need someone with command of MySQL to look at the two databases and combine them into one. Specifically, append the old database into the currently functional one.
1) All posts from converted Ikonboard (currently running live as an archived PhpBB forum) forum is appended to existing Recovery Community Forum.
2) All user registrations from old forum appended to existing forum's user table.
3) The existing forum cannot be down for more than 24 hours; This may mean building a separate forum/database to do the conversion, then switching live after testing.
4) All existing PhpBB forum functionality to be maintained
5) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Website runs on dedicated Linux server.