I have just obtained the source code to an Article Creator Site Builder program.
I would like to have it personalized with my own business name and logos.
The coder I choose will agree to:
1. Follow all the directions that the read-me file contains in order to create a workable program.
2. Upload this program to my domain as the file name I choose.
3. Personalize the salesletters that come with the program and install them to my domain-ready to accept online payments.
4. Send me all of the information I need to update the program and saleletters.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).