Platform: Windows XP, Vista or Win7.
1.? ? ? ? ? ? Excel 2007 VBA for saving in any [url removed, login to view] macro enabled workbook.
2.? ? ? ? ? ? VBA code should contain full English comments explaining the work performed in each section of code.
3.? ? ? ? ? ? All deliverables will be considered “work made for hire?? under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder’s Seller Legal Agreement).
1. Given a certain range of contiguous cells in Sheet1, for each cell in that range that contains any numeric or text value (is not empty), draw a Rounded Rectangle in another Sheet2.? The contiguous range of cells should be selectable and specified in the heading of the VBA code, like ‘Sheet1!A5:A99’. This VBA macro will only apply to that range of cells.
2. Each Rounded Rectangle should initially be drawn starting in cell A1 of Sheet2.?
3. The text label of each Rounded Rectangle in Sheet2 should contain the value of its corresponding cell in Sheet1.
4. Each Rounded Rectangle can have a row height that is somewhat greater than the standard Excel row height of 15, in order to show the text label correctly. The dimensions of the Rounded Rectangles in Sheet2 should be selectable and specified in the heading of the VBA code and applies to all the Rounded Rectangles drawn by this macro in Sheet2.
5. The fill color and border color, style and thickness of the Rounded Rectangle should be easily selectable and applies to all the Rounded Rectangle shapes drawn by this macro. This selection should take place in the heading of the VBA code.
6. Behavior: When the value in the ‘parent’ cell in Sheet1 changes, the text label in the corresponding Rounded Rectangle in Sheet2 should automatically change.
7. Behavior:? When any new values are add to cells in Sheet1 they will ALWAYS be added at the END , after the LAST cell that contains a value.? In other words if the Sheet1 selectable? range is A5:A99 and cells A5:A25 contain values, you can assume any new values will be placed in cells starting with A26. The VBA should insert a new Rounded Rectangle in its corresponding cell position in Sheet2.
8. Behavior: When a cell or range of cells is deleted from Sheet 1, the corresponding Rounded Rectangle(s) does NOT need to be deleted from Sheet2. However, the text in the Rounded Rectangle should show a standard Excel REF error.