I am looking for a few people to help us with our OSB implementation. I need to identify candidates with the following experience. Specific project details will only be provided to candidates who qualify. Please highlight your experience in your bids along with your resume. **All transactions will be handled through Escrow**. Template bids WILL be deleted. Thank you.
Experience with Oracle Service Bus (OSB), and or Aqualogic (ASB) and Web Services is required. At least 2 years of Oracle Service Bus and 3 years of experience with Aqualogic Service bus or Oracle Service Bus is required.
* Strong experience working on ESB's
* Aqualogic or Oracle Service Bus -- 2 year minimum
* Heavy design and development of webservices -- 3 years
* EJB's (entity, message and session)
Additional Skills Required:
* MDB-Message Driven Beans
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).