RFQ for the website
Description: Remake website with little or no flash and simple open source CMS system.
Design and Ergonomics
• Concept and design of a site map to determine all the elements to be considered in the production of the site.
• One professional design of a business site for an engineering company.
The customer may request up to 3 revisions to the submitted design. The concept is inspired by the customer’s new image of the body.
• The design will include an outline of the following pages in both French and English :
• Home page
• About us
• Portfolio pages (CMS)
• Contact Page
• The design and integration of the final website will meet the latest web standards and have the following elements :
• Site centered measuring 960 or 980 pixels wide
• Formal Footer
• custom 404 error page
• Logo clickable to return to home page
• Ergonomic and easy to use menu
• Integration of an interactive map like Google map
• Managing the transition languages English and French
• Integration of statistical software (Google Analytics )
• Integration of [url removed, login to view]
• Integration of a [url removed, login to view] file types
Integration and Modules
• Integration of a selected CMS that is easy to use and allows the customer to modify the content, menu and images within a simple and intuitive design. Initial content for each page must be added by designer.
• Integration of a contact form in the contact page using a PHP form designed to hide e-mail from spammers.
• Integration of an interactive map of Google Maps kind in the contact page.
• Installing and configuring Google analytics allowing client to have information about visitors.
• Comprehensive training on the use of content management following the delivery of the site and delivering a user guide in PDF format.
• Hosting will be on the client’s own shared hosting service such as GoDaddy or other service offering security and regular backup. Once the site is delivered, the client will have full access to the site and all it’s contents. It is understood that the CMS to be used does not belong to the client. Only the content belongs entirely to the client.
Terms of service
2 . The final site will be delivered to Customer online at the address defined at a later date. The customer may at any time obtain a copy his site and design source files.
3 . The Client owns 100 % of the final site design, source design and content files. The customer is fully responsible for the content posted on its website and the Consultant shall not be liable if the Customer Content is defamatory or contains false information.
4 . The site must be tested and optimized for the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari as well as the iPad and Android tablets. The Customer understands that the Consultant can not test and optimize the site on all previous versions of browsers.
5. The Customer has a period of 30 days after delivery of the final site to test functionality and User Interface. The Customer shall inform the Consultant within 30 days after the delivery of any material contained in the site that does not meet their expectations according to written specifications. In case the Client does not give such notice it will be assumed that the Customer has accepted the website in its entirety.
6 . The Consultant will have 60 days to complete the work on the design and production of the web site. The Customer acknowledges, however, that any changes in the specifications, delays in approving the design or supplying images or any other part of the website files could lead to delays in the completion time.