- Web Project **MUST** be created in Java Studio Creator 2 (<[url removed, login to view]>)
- database to use: MySQL 5
1. The main JSP will be the user login (username and password). It will link to the following two pages:
2. A "forgot password" page where a user will enter their e-mail address and their password will be sent to them.
3. A registration page where they enter their e-mail address, password (twice to verify of course), first and last names. Naturally, when they register it should make sure the username isn't already taken.
Appropriate error messages should display. Username must be at least 5 characters and password at least 8. E-mail address should be in the correct form as well.
This will be an ongoing project so if the work is good, you will probably be requested to bid on future work for this one. Fast response time from the coder is a plus. I will provide you with how I would like the database setup and the name of the project once the winning bid is accepted.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All current versions of I.E. and Firefox.