Need to parse a (maybe) quite big XML file (so consider it around 100MB) and import the data contained in it into a DB.
The parsing must be scheduled at a regular intervals in order to check whether the data stored in the DB are updated with respect to those contained in the XML file.
- The whole procedure must be managed trough a web page in the admin panel of the website that must host the data coming from the XML.
- You must count first all the entries in the XML. (optional)
- You must show a counter while parsing, it keeps trace of the parsed entries at a current time. (optional)
- You must import into DB only some specific data based on a few filters (check boxes available in the admin).
- You must schedule an automatic parsing at a specific time.
This time the provider will upload on our server a .zip file containing the XML and all the images of the ads.
I'm ready to discuss all above in order to get the best solution for my needs.
Terms & Conditions
Payment will be released (as I'm used to do) only at the end of the job, so please do not ask me any advance.
You must provide a well working solution, all the processes must go smoothly free of any bug.
If problems arise (in relation to the work done) after the completion of your work, will be your duty solving them asap.