FREE hosting script This script is a clone of a service with ad positions like: [url removed, login to view] and hosting layout like [url removed, login to view] An example of a script to clone: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] It is a free hosting script coded in php/mysql. It must have the following features: Main Page ([url removed, login to view]) * Email Login * Hosting Login * News * Ad banners on top and bottom * User Banner Exchange on the center * Member Category Directory Listing (Unlimited Category and sub-Category) * Newsletter subscription User (Frontend after login) * News * Email (with Ad enabled on top and bottom) * Ad banners on top and bottom * Session Based Login System * Disk Space/Traffic Used * View/Change Account Details * WebFTP (with FTP Module you can easily set up normal FTP as well) * WYSIWYG Editor (easy to handle Online HTML Editor) * Subdomain ([url removed, login to view]) or Subdir ([url removed, login to view]) * Stats for User (Hits,Views,Traffic,LIMIT Alert) * Move or Delete User's website category of Member Category Directory List * Upgrade Account to Paid Hosting Admin Control Panel * Unlimited domain names. * Admin approve/deny accounts or automatically accept/li> * Option to prevent hot linking of images (optional e.g. Ebay,...) * Completly Mulitlingual * Dynamic Ads on User Sites * Many Types of Ads are possible (Banner,PopUp,Layer,HTML) * Forced ads into all website files including html, htm, php. * Ads also everywhere in the script frontend * Dynamic Caching System * Written in 100% Php * Huge Cronjob System, the Script controls most actions automatically * News System * Newsletter Systems * Set Disk Space Quota Limit for each hosting plan. * Set Traffic Limit for each hosting plan. * Offer MySQL database, username and password for each user and MySQL management via phpMyAdmin. >> continue...
* Realtime Statistics, including (Views,Hits,Traffic,Ads, Users)
* Show XX per Page,Search,Conditions
* Strong Search Engine for Users
* List,Edit,Create User Accounts, view Disk Space used and traffic
* Mass delete of inactive or selected accounts
* E-Mail a User, free users, all paid users or all users
* Traffic-,Space Limits,Total Space,Total Traffic used
* Filetype and Filesize Upload Limits (not when using FTP Module)
* Block multi sign up (allow only one account per person On/Off).
* e-mail, IP address banning.
* Individual Configuration for each user possible
* Many Quickhelp Buttons, you don't need to search in a huge documentation
* Paid Hosting (Payment Paypal,Bank Wire, Offline)
* Manage Member Category Directory Listing
* Multilingual SignUp
* Validation of all User Information
* Strong Valdiation of E-Mail
* Confirmation E-Mail (optional)
* Image Supported Auto SignUp Barrier
* Auto advise of expire accounts: Auto sends 3 advising emails to accounts that will expire within a given number of days.
* Auto email users that have used up over x% of their monthly traffic limit.
* Auto delete of expired accounts: Automatically delete accounts expired after a specified number of days.
* Auto suspend accounts that exceeded its maximum traffic limit for current month.
* Auto suspend accounts that exceeded its maximum daily traffic limit.
- Forbidding cgi or any scripts to be run due to a malicious execution concern.
- The script must be high quality, optimized and well coded.
- Ability to work on a server cluster with two www servers
- Your inputs of other features are welcome
- You must be able to install this and test full functionality on my server (not your test server), if you wish you can develop it on my server.
- No hardcoded into the code for website layout.
- No 'Powered by' link
- Support non-WHM/cPanel
- Compatible in any LINUX
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This is part of our autism programs in sourcing funds from internet advertising service and paid users in Singapore