Need all of the items below done to my video software.
My budget is $650 and will require a programmer with:
- Strong OOP exp.
- Security exp
- Code Refactoring/Optimization preferably a programmer thats used
Load Software Testing tools.
Project description as per below.
1. Code Clean
Make sure all code is validated in Strict format.
Solve the load issue, script creates high load for more than 10 simultaneous connections.
The load goes higher than 1-20 but the goal is,
to not go higher than 1.
- Go deep into the core code and make adjustments when necessary.
- Expert coder needed for this, it may take time to do this right.
Code removal needed
- Require to remove rating feature, or comment this out.
2. Image Feature
Using the current upload system the user will now be able to add images, using the current upload system where a user has to log in.
i.e - [url removed, login to view]
It will be a series of small thumbnails like [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]
Example url = [url removed, login to view];PhotoID=3986806&h_mid=611956&f_mid=&c_mid=611914&pid=140973&tabID=304736
Once an image is clicked like the above websites, it will open the image in large view with the ability to go forward and back between the other images for that car.
Images will also be able to be modified via the admin view and via the car page i.e [url removed, login to view]
3. Category System Adjusted in admin mode.
Category system revised to now have additional sub categories.
- Family (Camira)
- Model Variant (SL/X)
- Car Series (JE)
- Add a new option to database that will allow Location of car, seperated by states
4. Drop Down Category chooser
I would like a drop down menu, that allows user to choose the make
- This will then bring up Family (without refreshing the page)
- Then the model variant and car series
- Location also but Melbourne by default
5. Blog headers
Blog page to use Attachmax Header and Footers.
Blog is located at /blog
6. Problems to fix
* on IE5 the menu bar needs to be lifted.
* On search page, the search results are not aligned correctly.
* on Profile Pages the page isn't aligned correct.
* on search page, tags are not clickable.
* When clicking profile and tag links, the pages are displayed with missing backgrounds.
* The video has some problems streaming/playing, if the connection speed is low, then the video
will restart from the beginning and wont hold its position.
May require new version of jereon wijering.
* Some login and register links
* turning on error reporting
* Up to 10 bugs that may be found, that are not known now.
* Need to block some url's for the search engine.
* Home Navigation bar aligned in ie5
All modifications to be documented on the pages edited.