BUDGET IS $700 MAX. You will get paid after this ENTIRE project is finished, not in milestones. We have a deadline by the end of month, however I do believe if you work 10 hours a day, we could finish in a week or less. The total project will take 50 hours or less if you know what you are doing. You must meet every day Mon-Fri at 11am EST (or a time we discuss) ON TIME. Not 10 minutes late, always on time. We expect you to be prompt. As far as the programming, we do most of the designing and you do the actual programming PHP, API, etc. You need to have RESULTS EVERY DAY. Below is an outline what there is to do. There will be additional edits besides this, however this is bulk of what there is to do. We will try to help to the best of our ability.
1) Link our Amazon account to the panel using API and sync it. That way we can edit the listings on the admin panel. Bonanza, ebay and bigcommerce is already done.
2) Add item description and marketplace settings to database and using API relay the information to marketplaces.
3) Shipping options functions. This is all PHP and our local database. Simply a form basically.
4) Account Inventory page - It will be similar to another page on the website. Simply a form that double checks our inventory.
5) A few adjustments on add shipment page.
6) Display view orders page correctly. Fix cron API that imports orders from marketplaces into our database.
7) Redesign email template to make it more mobile friendly.
8) Create Returns page and return processes. So we can hit a button and create a return for an order on a marketplace. This is partially set up.
9) Create a database that tracks each users actions on the website and displays these actions on key part so the site.
10) Using the inputs from the cron API that is collecting the orders every 5 min, you will use this information to adjust the stock levels of items.
11) There will be some design and function changes on Expenses tab.
12) There will be some design changes on Reports tab.
13) You will use API to work with Express1 and EasyPost API's to create a shipping program for our orders.