We have new website: [url removed, login to view] and we like to export / import the old blog [url removed, login to view] to the new blog: [url removed, login to view]
However, the new blog [url removed, login to view] have no 'post' template. The theme is working for the 'pages' only.
The two post you see on the new blog are test only.
If you click "Edit" on the new blog page, you will see (attached).
(1) Create 'post' template using same design elements of the entire site
(2) Convert Seven Old Blog Pages to posts
(3) Export / import the old blog and make sure it layout nicely
The 'post' template should have
- Same design elements of the entire site (look & feel)
- The [url removed, login to view] will be master index for all the blog posts, as same is [url removed, login to view] include linked to next / previous index pages
- The index /blog/ page will have sidebar with nine categories
Each blog page should have
- Header image will be the post image, or on the left sidebar (not sure is the header image can work dynamically).
- Sidebar with nine categories
- Related content on the Sidebar too
- Related tags on the Sidebar too
- Comments and 'leave a comment' section
- Old blog design elements shall be kept (but look&feel like new blog). E.g. [url removed, login to view] quote area, H1, H2, H3, etc.
60 freelancers are bidding on average $174 for this job
Hi, do you know how many blog posts does you old site have ? Also, it seems you old blog post image is smaller to be used in header, is that still good to use ? Rest of the things are ok.
Hi, I am joomla, virtuemart expert having 5 years of experience. Recently i completed these projects [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Please award me the project.
yes, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards PROMITI