Create a WordPress Template
该项目收到117 来自天才威客的竞标，平均竞标价格为$567 USD。为像这样的项目获取免费报价
项目预算$250 - $750 USD
I currently have numerous brands, problem is I need the appointment scheduler to run off 1 Database rather than each site having its own one. I.e. if someone books appointment on Website A, Website B, and C automatically blocks that time out.
The functionality will just be the same as the Birch Plug in (this is ideal for my needs but the issue with that is it does not support multi-site). They do offer ical sync but when I contacted their sales department there is a time lag between them updating which renders the "off the shelf" plus in useless.
Basically the plug in needs to:
* Send Automated Email notifications to staff and clients
* Send reminder emails
* Block holidays
* Support minimum time requirement prior to booking (differing services last different durations so this is essential - also 15 mins leeway required at the end of the appointment slot to allow for lateness, room preparation etc etc)
* limit how far in advance an appointment can be booked
* Cancel/reschedule appointments by customer
* The ability to make mandatory field different between websites
* Ability for customers to log in, see their past appointments and book new ones
* Set the booking availability for a specific time period
* Paypal integration so people can pay for their appointments in advance
Im open to the possibility of maybe doing triggers on the DB but as there are so many sites I can see code being rather ugly, prone to bugs i.e. if someone requests the same appointment at same time (rather unlikely but you never know) and put an unnecessary load on DB causing the websites to run slow.
I am open to suggestions for any other method of making this work by using an off the shelf plus in - its just essential that they communicate with each other to prevent duplicate appointments
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online