XenForo: Modify custom OAuth2 addon and spam addon to be compatible
该项目收到8 来自天才威客的竞标，平均竞标价格为$328 USD。为像这样的项目获取免费报价
项目预算$30 - $250 USD
Looking for a XenForo developer to get "TPU: Detect and Block Spam Registrations" to work with a slightly modified version of "[bd] API Consumer" (modified to allow authentication to a OAuth2 server instead of another XF installation).
* TPU: Detect and Block Spam Registrations - [url removed, login to view]
* [bd] API Consumer - [url removed, login to view]
It seems the reason why detecting spam registrations with bd API Consumer is not working, is due to the API Consumer overriding the default register functions (as bdAPI has code that is used to register the user inside the addon). So the trigger TPU is listening for never happens.
It should just be a few modifications, perhaps changing TPU to listen for a bdAPI function and different handler.
- Social Network login UI and API
- Emails sent from my server need authentication
- Login, Dashboard, and Profile pages in Angular2 with NodeJS Backend.
- API Integration, PHP based, Easy Quick, Post and like on Facebook. Tweet on Twitter Import contact list from Gmail, Yahoo, and Live via API into the database
- Slack OAuth implementation
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online