1. Create an SQL database on our server to collect the content of tweets to post by date/time.
2. Configure a Zapier "zap" (we have a subscription) to collect data from our Google Sheet and post/update to the SQL Database.
3. Write a cron script to Tweet from our SQL Database on/at the Date/Time.
4. Install/test the cron.
Note: you will need to setup a test workflow - Google Sheet, SQL database, Twitter account - that we can test thoroughly before going live and allowing posts to our Twitter acct.
We need a script to that will do the following:
1. Querying Google Sheets for new entries
2. When a new entry is found & we have marked a particular column with "1", then the announcements in that row post to twitter by time/date. Some could be immediate others would be in the cue to post for a future date.
You must demonstrate with reference to past work that you have experience with and are able to perform the above. If you agree to the project and then go outside the agreed upon time frame we will cancel the milestone immediately. Experienced applicants only.
Thank you for your bid.