I am interested in building a website with covid-19 tracking maps, but unlike other websites, I would like to utilize the google maps 3D map api i.e [login to view URL]@18.4980181,7.5767451,3z
I would like to represent confirmed cases in each major city with a red circle with a larger area representing a lot of cases.
1. Use device location i.e. whenever someone visits the site, the map zooms in to their country and displays the total number of cases in their country.
2. You can zoom out to see a full 3d map/globe with number of global cases displayed.
3. you can zoom into specific countries/continents to show number of confirmed cases in those countries.
4. Displace a graph at the bottom left of the screen to show growth rate, confirmed cases (cumulative count) and total deaths (cumulative).
5. get and store data from external api to get data. i.e. WHO website