I'M LOOKING FOR A BUDDYPRESS EXPERT.
My non-profit association would like to create a closed social network using wordpress and buddypress.
All the plugins are just installed so you have only to fine-tuning few stuff. I can't configure them out because I've some familiy problems.
What you have to fine-tuning:
- Groups (only superadmin can create groups)
- Marketplace (only selected users can sell their products using wire-transfer)
- Promotional area for members (e.g. I'm a layer so you can contact me if you have some problems, I'm marketer so i can promote your company etc.)
- The home page as unregistered user should be 1 big picture and people can join only after approval of the selected users
- Basic information in the profile (info from the subscribe page)
- stories like instagram
- logo (the white octa-cross and "Octacross Network") and change some lines into red one.
I'm assuming that some basic features (already included in buddypress) are running automatically (e.g. streaming of last updates, mentions, hashtag, user privacy, followers, likes etc.).