Our website [login to view URL] is a static HTML website for our non-profit apostolate, and we manage the website using MS FrontPage. In a few locations on the website we offer e-mail links to allow visitors to request two religious items we offer. An optional donation may be made through PayPal before or after requesting the items, but it is not mandatory.
The current procedure we follow is to 1) copy and paste mailing addresses from e-mails received to a separate document, along with what the person is requesting. 2) This document is printed and given to another volunteer who transcribes the addresses to envelopes, and 3) fills the envelopes with the appropriate item(s), and mails them. The process works fine but is very time-consuming.
The goal of this project is to make custom changes to our website such that the above process is more streamlined, reducing our workload and turnaround time. We would prefer to continue using HTML or PHP. Ideally we would like to be able to:
1. Make a new central "product request" page on the website
2. Save incoming requests to a database in addition to receiving notification through e-mail
3. Most important: Be able to print mailing address labels from the database directly to a laser printer, thereby removing steps 1 and 2 above
4. Be able to print a list of requests from the database so our volunteers know what to put in each envelope
5. If possible, prevent or detect duplicate requests