I am looking for a developer who is extremely familiar with Opencart 184.108.40.206, Journal3 ( A theming framework for opencart) and Multimerch (A seller environment addon) to integrate a HTML media player into the site.
The player must be integrated to be seen on the front end by viewers / customers and developed to my custom specification. The player will work in a way that, sellers who are logged in and create a product (through the multimerch environment) will be able to upload audio examples and the respective audio example will show on their respective product page on the front end.
A lot of the backend work has already been done. The current backend work (in OCMOD format) The backend work is code that integrates with MM already, meaning it allows the seller to upload, allows the seller to delete / modify and already sorts the uploaded audio into its own custom ID folder for the respective seller. This is already done.
The developer's job will be to integrate the media player into the front end, integrate it into Opencart 220.127.116.11 and make sure it is also integrated with Journal 3. There may be some backend bugs, but, the backend can then be connected to this media player ( The current player is different on the front end currently) The developer will NOT have to create a custom backend to upload, add, modify, delete the media file, or create a system for keeping the files in a folder relative to the seller.
- The player must be integrated into Opencart 18.104.22.168
- Be compatible with Journal 3
- Have the ability to change the layout in admin, (eg. put in the top, or bottom of page)
- Be integrated into the backend ( As mentioned most of this work is done you will just need to just hook front end to backend)
- Add buy now button that adds the product to the cart
- Allow users to be able to comment on the waveform of the front end player using their accounts
- Offer the ability to change their visual avatar in their account settings
- Use a CSS effect to add a background to the player using a blurred version of the product image on that particular page.
- The ability to add SoundCloud links to play natively in the player (optional)
-The ability to share to social media, the current song playing.
The Developer must be available, speak great English and MUST be very familiar with the 3 systems used.
All documents, API's, or help / examples can be given during negotiation.
25 威客就此工作平均出价 £202
please share ali docs. I have great working experience in open cart and know very well how it work. I am capable to do this with in your budget and time frame. thanks