Looking for a Software developer who can make a Face Detection, Pattern tracking and People Counter (with OpenCV ) application for Windows/Linux/Android platform.
Looking for an OpenCV expert(s) who can develop a Face / Object Recognition application. The application should be created via OpenCV. Operating system would preferably be Windows. And the software must do these 3 things mainly
• detect the presence of human faces;
• track those faces while they remain in the field of vision, even if they are turned away;
• classify those faces in anonymous demographic classes.
The finished application needs to run like a system service/daemon. It will need to export data on a timed schedule (every 2 min) to a JSON, XML, or CSV file. File will be consumed by another application that will require all the metrics mentioned below.
• Viewer count: Count the number of people that have actually looked at the screen (by tracking eyes).
• Opportunity To See (OTS): the total number of potential viewers (regardless of whether they looked at the screen or not) of a screen.
• Conversion ratio: the viewer count divided by OTS, which globally captures the effectiveness of a media.
• Dwell time: the duration between the first detection and the escape from the scenery.
• Attention time: the part of dwell time during which the viewer actually looked at the screen.
• Glances (if possible): the number of looks during a viewing session.
• Gender: male or female.
• Age group: child, young adult, adult or senior.
• Distance(if possible): the last measured distance from the camera.
Last Module (will pay extra [url removed, login to view] for this)
• Software should be able to download images/videos (eg. 3 images) from a web server
• It should be able to show these images continuously on full screen one after the other (each image for 2 min).
• It should monitor and report back all the stats (viewer count, demographics, view time etc) during that 2 min time frame, when a particular image was being shown on the screen
• In a nut shell, software should be able to load media (images/videos) from internet, show the media on the screen (in full view mode) and report back all the data (viewer count, age, gender, view time etc.) for that particular media (image/video) to a MySQL database.
This project needs a professional development team to help us for a longer time period. (For development and technical support.)
We group of creative professionals expertise facial recognition we can provide you solution with 80 % of accuracy using open cv, please message me for further discussion
we will give you 100% satisfactory work with your requirement. we work on well prepared software on PHP and .NET.. so please trust on us we work together and build a long term relation.