SafeKeeping is driven to dramatically improve communication between people and the Long-Term Care facilities that are caring for their loved ones. We do this by using a web-based platform (web applications, native iOS/Android apps) to facilitate easy, timely, and secure communication between the facility and the family.
The Software Developer will contribute to the SafeKeeping Team by enhancing the SafeKeeping Web-Based platform with new features, improvements to existing functionality, and resolving customer issues. The Software Developer will work closely with the business team and technical team members (internal and external) to identify and implement software changes to add value to the business and our customers.
- At least 2 years of professional web development experience
- Preferred: Experience in healthcare and/or integrating systems over the web (i.e. REST, SOAP)
- Preferred: PHP, Google Firebase, Google App Engine, Bootstrap, Angular
- Experience with Agile Software Development Best Practices
- Experience with Native App Development (iOS/Android) a plus
- Experience working with distributed teams a plus
- Self-directed, hard-working, detail-oriented, pro-active communicator, and a willingness to ask for help when needed
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively within all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to manage multiple responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with individuals with varying technical expertise and communicate effectively regarding opportunities and issues
- Participation in planning, estimation, and execution of software changes alongside other developers