I have a website that sells party tickets for my parties and have recently implemented Stripe (checkout button) that made the site accept Visa, Mastercard and Amex
Now I would like to add Bancontact ( [url removed, login to view] )
* Button is put on the payment page or integrated in the existing Stripe button
* Customer can finish the entire booking flow as they do today with PayPal and Stripe Credit cards
* Customer can log in, select a ticket and optionally sms, confirm the order, indicate the payment method, pay online, get a confirmation mail and sms
* The chat still works, the commission on tickets is calculated correctly
* The reporting has the right parameters to appear correctly (one table is filled in with correct variables)
* You have access to a test domain. When all is functional on that domain, I will move it by synchronizing with the www production site. All could should be flexible enough to work on both environments (eg with included config files to avoid coding access code etc on every page).
Before you start I will send you the test domain and you can check the entire flow to see if you are able to implement in a reasonable time (max 1 week). I can help you with the code as I have been working on the site myself.