The admin section and the DB of the site is ready.
We need to work on the user section and create a website using this theme. ([url removed, login to view])
This site has 4 type of roles as below and each role will show different options after logging in.
Following are the key points:
1. The landing page is just a login page with userid and password field.
2. After logging in the site decides which role does the person have, there are 4 roles.
a. Company - Employee list, subscribed products, activate/ deactivate employee,Employee sales,
b. Employee- Shows free products subscribed by the company, and other paid products(normal flow)
c. Distributor - Customer list, activate/ deactivate customer, total commission earned
d. Customer - This is normal woccomerce flow, where the customer can buy anything after making a payment.
5. The site will also have a Forum / Community section, where users will be able to post their queries and Forum owners will be able to reply. The default forum plugins will do here.
The only thing is that these Forum Moderators ( A different Role) will not be able to see any products for shopping.
• In Admin section – will capture lease fee also, so it shows up in Company section (Company can then see all payments made – employee’s payments and payment to Admin)
• In sales/client activity report, will show a column for “company name”. Will have a large list of all Clients and End Users, and a filter option by Role
• For Community Experts there will be a role in the admin to filter the reports etc.
• Company section – marketplace products at the top, only show after Client clicks on email and completes profile
I want someone who can discuss this project [Removed by Freelancer.com Admin for offsiting - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions]