We are looking for a web developer that has 4 to 7 years of experience. We are hiring for an ongoing maintenance position for our online Ecommerce Shop. Some of the tasks/scope that will be worked on are in the list below:
1. Increase Memory limit when needed
2. Woocommerce expert
4. Run site through wp Checkup
3. Support & consulting
4. Check sites navigation links to make sure smooth & hassle free user experience.
5. Check for Broken Links
6. Website speed Audit
7. Use 301 redirect for broken Links inside our website
8. Check Side bar links & Blog Rolls to avoid the issue of dead links and irrelevant content
9. Upgrade wordpress to the latest version
10. Delete Spam Comments to asure our website is clutter free
11. Update wordpress Widget for security and smooth function and performance
12. Clear Database Trash daily
13. Website Security Monitoring on a daily basis to avoid malicious attacks
14. Optimize Database Tables from deleted plugins
15. Test browser & Device compatibility
16. ensure that all Social Media links are functioning well across the website
17. Check what images need to be optimized so content loads gets delivered faster
18. Check Email Opt in form & contact form functionality
19. Remove Drafts & Post Revisions
20. Validate our website
21. Disable automatic wordpress Updates
22. Disable trackbacks & pingbacks in wordpress to curtail spams on our website
23. Update copyright date on the footer
24. Define Auto save interval to limit the number of revisions saved per post
25. Malware scanning
26. disable the debug mode
27. Check web Host Statistics like the up time, bandwidth, disk usage, disk space, cpu throttling
29. Check affiliate Links
These are some of the tasks that will be worked on, also keep in mind that their will be other tasks that will be added to the list. Now that we will need someone that can improvise and finish the tasks on a dead line. If you think that you can't handle it do not apply for this position. The reason why we mention this is because we have high expectations and we don't want to waste our time and yours. Most of these tasks are going to be easy and simple so if you aren't familiar with a major part of these tasks do not apply.
Skills needed for this position:
1. CSS / CSS3
2. HTML / HTML5
Answer these ?'s:
1. What is your average response time with you messages?
2. Tell me about three development projects you’ve worked on that relate to one of the tasks above?
3. What is your production Time line?
4. What do you think about our website [login to view URL]
If you have some questions please feel free to contact us.