Hello, I'm looking for a energetic company or person whom can create a mobile website. Details are:
1) Responsive and scalable (Viewable on tablet, smartphone and android/iPhone), template ([login to view URL]) will be provided.
2) MULTI USER: First screen after user enter the mobile site, they will be prompt to enter access password (Admin must be able to set)
3) Upon entering password, they will be bring into main menu with header and background photo, with buttons to upload photo, share photo, view gallery and logout. Similar to Mobix template.
5) User tap on mobile device to upload photo from their device gallery
6) OPTIONAL: The system will read EXIF information if photo is taken within 2 days of today
7) The system will resize PROPORTIONALLY uploaded photo to fit (Similar to Instagram app)
8) A overlay template will be shown to user similar to Instagram style, user can choose a template (Admin must be able to add/remove template)
9) User MUST add filters/effects, rotate, cropping etc using fingers without additional plugin like flash etc.
10) User enter in details such as name, email etc (Customizable via admin) and confirm. Then brings user back to main menu or gallery with options to share via social media.
11) The single final photo in high resolution with overlay template and filter effects are saved into server's FTP.
12) COOKIES: Once user login , there is no need to login again unless logout.
13) All buttons, textbox, upload tool, crop and message box MUST be mobile friendly! This includes Android, iPhone, iPad, Android tablets and Windows devices
14) Our server is PHP backend with MySQL database, the system must be able to work in our server.
1) Add/edit user for login
2) Every user is a new system (New gallery, new upload, new overlay template etc)
3) Able to change background and text of client screen
4) Admin panel must be able to view/delete uploaded photo and uploader's information entered in earlier.
5) Admin must be able to add/delete overlay template
6) Admin must be able to change all text shown to user (Eg "Upload success" message etc)
7) COOKIES: Once user login , there is no need to login again unless logout.