Real Estate website currently setup with Wordpress NOO Theme’s Citilights Theme needs modifications and IDX incorporation. Developer should be HIGHLY proficient in wordpress and IDX Real Estate integration. Please submit samples of your work. BID ON THE PROJECT AS YOU SEE IT HERE...changing your bid after will result in automatic dismissal.
We have access to our local MLS for the feed. Your IP address will be required for access.
As mentioned above, the site is already in place but needs modifications and specific things built in:
- IDX Real Estate Listings – setup and integration - NOT IFRAME; as mentioned above, we have the feed access available from our local MLS (Long Island, NY)
- We would like utilize some of the search functions already incorporated with the them with the IDX integration; customized fields as the theme only provides for broader search criteria
- Utilize recent properties widget on home page to show newly added or randomized property for collective brokerage listings and other generic listings with our multiple listing service
- Allow for specific IDX listing to be marked as featured so they show up in the feature home page widget
- Allow for IDX listings to display on map of (brokerage listings default)
- Allow property slider to work with IDX listings
- Allow us to choose general multiple listings or only brokerage…or featured
- Incorporate the search seen on homepage to lay over a slider of images
- Agent area modification:
- Allow for a sort by alphabetical option
- Allow for a sort/search by name
- Allow for a sort/display by last initial
- Allow to show more per page
- For agent widgets/display throughout the website:
- Add icon (to be provided) for “Team”
- On widgets that show slider of recent agents, display more info (right now it only display the name of the agent without any contact information)
- On widgets that show slider of agents, allow for auto-advance after a set number of seconds that we can determine (so it scrolls through automatically)
- Minor visual modifications so things line up better/boxes seem more uniform
- Allow for larger image uploaded in the backend – we notice it cuts off/refuses to upload after a certain size
- Allow for drag and drop functions in backend, specifically in agents area, so we can easily re-order/sort agents.
- There may be other SMALL tweaking needed as we go through this - colors, sizes of certain things.
- If possible, we would like to duplicate the feed into another website using the same access.