1. Age Gateway Entry
– Change to “Yes/No” buttons (remove the DOB entry part). Please provide backup of the currently modified version of the plugin in case we need to revert this change in the future.
2. Basket Page:
This page has been customised in the child theme – please revert this to the standard theme, which should be able to make the checkout page look like this:
[login to view URL]
- Make “update cart” button grey
- Hide the “apply coupon” field and buton
3. Basket dropdown
- Please make the “view basket” button grey. – Please delete any other previous styling from any child theme pages.
4. Update outdated child theme pages
The website has been built and modified many times and there are a few outdated theme pages and redundant areas of code in the child theme.
We need to update the outdated pages and tidy/remove any modifications that are no longer active. Hopefully this will improve the appearance and speed of our site.
To do this, please crawl through the pages in the child theme and remove any code that is currently not displaying or functional on the front end.
Please ensure you backup before you make changes.
5. Restyle checkout page:
Please update the checkout page, keeping all the currently coded modifications but making the field styling look like this:
[login to view URL]
6. Coupon Redeem problem
We want to sell gift voucher coupons through the website.
- The customer will buy a coupon or store credit as 1, 3 or 6 month gift vouchers ([login to view URL])
- This generates a store credit through the smart coupons plugin.
- However, this coupon is not associated with a product (1, 3 or 6 month) when the customer tried to redeem the coupon through our redeem page.
- We need to associate the generated coupon with a product at time of purchase or at the time of redeem.
Voucher for 1 month= product X
Voucher for 3 month = product Y
Voucher for 6 month = product Z
7. Coupon Redeem Records
When a customer uses a coupon to make a purchase, the coupon used is not showing in the woocommerce order details. This is essential information for us. Please fix this bug and make sure this works.
Please ask as many questions as you need to complete this project.
There may be a couple other things – but lets start with these!