1.3 Program Design Write Up
You get approval for your idea by completing a write-up. Your write-up is a document in Word or PDF format which includes the following:
• Your name and email.
• A brief overview of the programs functionality. What will it do? How does it work? What problem will it solve?
• A point-by-point explanation of how your program will meet the minimum complexity requirements.
• An algorithm for the main program method, so I (and you) understand your approach to solving the problem.
• If it has a GUI, A sketch-up of what the GUI user-interface will look like.
• If it is a console app, an example of what the program will look like when it runs.
Example for a design (Use the netbeans java software)
• A Java GUI ATM or an ATM which “persists” data to a file, or both!
• Your own card game or domino game using those libraries.
• A program to read and analyze data similar to problem set 5.
• A program to read weather data and present it to the console or GUI like the Touch Develop example we did so long ago.
10 威客就此工作平均出价 $388
Hi, I have read the requirements and would like to do this project if given the opportunity. Let me know if you are interested so I can have further details. Thanks.
hi mate this is Asad. i have a vast experience in java programming. need an A grade?contact me. p.s if you have any other idea other than examples lets discuss on chat.
Hello sir ! I`m new on freelancer , but I have been working on java projects from last 2 years . Award me this project I`m sure ! you won`t regret . Thank you very much . :)