### SIMPLE DESCRIPTION ###
I would like someone to write a semi automated script/code or software that will search [login to view URL] using a custom search criteria. It will then collect all the addresses of all the properties that appear in the search and save them.
Then I need a second script/code or software to search all the saved addresses on another website and collect additional data which will be saved in a Microsoft Access Database (.mdb) file for a mail merge.
### DETAILED STEP BY STEP EXAMPLE ###
1) Search [login to view URL] for rental properties in Toowong, QLD 4066 using the following search criteria:
- All property types
- Beds (min): any
- Beds (max): any
- Price pw (min): $350
- Price pw (max): any
- Available date: Any date
- Surrounding suburbs: no
[login to view URL],+qld+4066/list-1
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SEARCHES WILL ALWAYS BE FOR "RENT" SECTION OF THE WEBSITE, BUT I WILL NEED THE ABILITY TO MODIFY ALL THE OTHER SEARCH CRITERIA
2) The script will then collect all the addresses for all the properties that appear in this search. Please note that several pages appear in the search. eg:
- [login to view URL],+qld+4066/list-1
- [login to view URL],+qld+4066/list-2
- [login to view URL],+qld+4066/list-3
- [login to view URL],+qld+4066/list-4
and all the addresses must be saved, eg:
- 1/39 Brisbane Street, Toowong, Qld 4066
- 2/21 Glen Road, Toowong, Qld 4066
- 601/2-6 Land Street, Toowong, Qld 4066
- 204/573 Coronation Drive, Toowong, Qld 4066
- etc etc
3) all the saved addresses will then be used to search on https://rpp.rpdata.com.... Please note that this website requires a paid account and login which will be supplied by myself.
4) The script will search all these addresses one by one. Please see image 1 for an example of the first address search. PLEASE NOTE THAT ENTERING THE ADDRESS AND PRESSING 'ENTER' DID NOT FIND THE PROPERTY. I had to click the correct address from the drop down box first. Please also note that some properties will not be found and the script needs to be able to filter out as many as possible.
5) Please see image 2 for search results for first property
6) Please see image 3 and 4 for the data shown for that property
7) The script will then collect the address shown in the 'ownership' section. PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE HIDDEN THE EXACT ADDRESS FOR PRIVACY REASONS.
46 XXXXGTON TCE
ROBINA QLD 4226
8) Data collected will then be saved in an .MDB file. Please see image 5 for the format to be used. Please note that the addresses need to be split into columns as shown in image 5.
- 'Owner Address Line1' is the first part of the address that was found in step 7
- 'Owner Address Line2' is the second part of the address that was found in step 7
- 'Field1' is the address collected in step 2
- 'Rental Suburb' is the suburb taken from 'Field1'
I am open to suggestions. If any of this script is too difficult/expensive to write then please recommend a better option. Some parts can be manual if needed.
Please message me if you are interested. I will be ignoring automated bids so please show that you understand the job and explain how you will do it :)