YouTube v3 Ranking System Based On Object Search
Please develop a web application utilizing the YouTube v3 API and any third party libraries and/or frameworks of your choice
· The Application should require users to login with their email address and a pre-assigned password. The login page should have a forgot password option as well.
· Once logged in, users should be presented with a keyword search page, where the user enters a keyword and the app retrieves a list of relevant videos along with some metadata tied to the videos (avg. views per day, category, total views, author etc.). The result list should contain thumbnails and all the metadata and should be sortable.
· A dashboard page, which shows users the recent searches (sorted by most popular).
· Users should be able to logoff.
· A separate page (doesn’t have to be secured), that shows which users log on most frequently.