I need to develop an SMS gateway for both sending and receiving text messages from my computer. The gateway primarily functions as a text logger, but eventually I would like to parse the incoming data and send it to an online database. As of now all I need is a basic logging function.
The deliverable I am requesting is a program that controls a GPRS modem (Huawei E303) and logs data to a local file on my computer (Raspberry Pi 2). The program would be organized as follows, but your recommendations are welcome.
1. Set up the modem for low level control
2. Check for a new text message on the modem
3. Read the text message (Notice, it will be ASCII text only, no media attachments)
4. Categorize the text message based on the content
- I will provide more details about what the categories are
5. Store the text message in a text file in the correct folder
- Folders will be based on the categories listed above
6. Delete the text message from the Modem
7. Go back to step 1 (check at least once per second)
Most importantly, I must be able to edit the program at a later time, so I will need access to all of the source files. I would prefer a programming language associated with an open-source compiler. The program must be compatible with Linux, Windows and Macintosh. I would prefer that you use Python or Processing (seeing as these are very simple programs to edit and run), but you can also use C/C++ or Java. If you have another suggestion, I would like to review it first before proceeding. Any libraries or code that you use must be free to use commercially at no cost!
20 威客就此工作平均出价 $292
hi i have very good experience in working with raspberry pi boards and gsm module i will coded it in c++ and will explain the code so you can edit later you can visit my website and my lab in [login to view URL]
Dear Sir, I can do this project for you, but need some details. Type of connection with sim modem/phone/reader. Preferred file format, etc. Please, contact if interested.