Dear Freelancer Community,
We are a classifieds ads website (like Craigslist, OLX, eBay etc) and we would like the following:
1. We have posts of items for sale that our users put on the site
2. These posts have ad description texts
3. From these texts, we would like to extract a long list of keywords
4. You need to build a server-side application where we can import text feeds (XML) and from these texts the system should be able to extract relevant keywords whenever needed.
"Hi! I am selling a very nice blue Toyota Corolla from 2009. It is in excellent condition and can be viewed whenever it is convenient for you.
Please call my phone at any time to know more details"
From this ad, we want to be able to extract which queries / groups of keywords are relevant or not, and which category they belong to
Example output file would look something like this:
KEYWORD | CATEGORY
Toyota Corolla | Cars for sale
1. Sample of how I want the output file to look
2. Link to a sample dataset: [url removed, login to view]
Please let me know if you have any further questions
18 威客就此工作平均出价 $2854
Hi I'm a Python/Django web application developer with 10+ years python coding experience. Please contact me if your interested in working with me. Thanks Marc Nealer
You need to extract a list of key words from a given text. And which language will the description is in? And are there any preset of keywords that are present aswell