We're a startup in New York City and need to develop a workflow for our brand spanking new instance of Salesforce.
In detail, we need:
* Gather the needs of the users
* Create a basic workflow
* Create custom dashboards for 3 user categories: Admin, Manager, Staff
* Create custom reports for 3 user categories: Admin, Manager, Staff
* Migrate data from our previous CRM
* Train 5 to 10 users on-site
We are rather "light" users of CRM, so we don't require a complex setup and our customization needs are quite basic. Please keep this in mind when scoping out the project. We will require a SoW in order to proceed.
Much of this work is perfectly fine to do from off-site, but we would need at least full day on-site and in-person to gather our user needs and to train. Alternatively, this can be split over two days. We would prefer to retain a consultant to start next week.
In addition, the consultant must be local to NYC. Our company is headquartered in Queens, NY and the consultant needs to be in the region - we are not budgeted for any travel, transportation, or accommodation expenses.