• Writers must have experience in writing articles for guest blogs and press releases.
• Writer has to write about a product or a process, so it’s important to have knowledge in that field. Writer needs to be able to understand the material to ask the right questions and to relay that information into the articles they are writing.
NOTE: I will need 6 Guest Blog Articles for 3 separate Industries at 650+ words per article. This can be an ongoing project if we make a good fit. I would need 3 guest blog articles every 2 weeks so anyone awarded this project will have the opportunity to receive a recurring workflow.
GUEST BLOG ARTICLES
The articles will be on the following industries:
1. Digital Marketing & Search Engine Optimization
2. Commercial Roofing Contractor
3. Scrap Metal Recycling
NOTE: I will provide you with the 6 articles that need to be rewritten.
Different websites have different requirements. Below are the guidelines which are required for content on most sites:
• They don't follow a keyword density rule. They always go for natural written articles, not optimized ones.
• Content length is not fixed but it must be around 650+ words.
• They don't accept promotional articles, they accept informative ones. Guest posts should be valuable sources of information – not advertisements for the business!
• They never provide links on keyword anchor, they provide a link on branded, neutral or informative anchor.
• They provide a link to the clients' main site. (I will add this when the articles are completed)
• Also, if you mention any references, books, etc., be sure to link to those too (assuming it’s not self-promotional for the business you’re writing for).
• Include a Call to Action at the end of each article to promote comments. The more discussion these articles generate, the better.
The PR’s will be for the following industries:
1) Online Marketing & SEO Company (1 Press Release).
2) Scrap Metal Recycling Company (2 Press Releases).
Topics for Press Releases:
Topic A: Angel SEO Services Launches Responsive Website Redesign (please include and highlight any features you find appropriate, and jazz up the title).
URL: [url removed, login to view]
Topic B: A&R Scrap Metal Recycling Company Adds Boneyards, Laydown Yards and Plant Cleanups to their Services.
Topic C: A&R Scrap Metal Recyclers is a full service recycler and processor for ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
URL: [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]
• Please use the press release as a sales tool. The idea is to communicate a message to customers and prospects, through the vehicle of a print or online article, hopefully adding the authority and credibility of the publication, website and/or reporter to the message.
• Make it a newsworthy story. To get our message communicated through the publication, we need to convince the reporter/editor that our message (or the story surrounding it) is newsworthy. So it's got to have appeal to the entire readership of the publication.
• Please write similar to how a reporter would write. If your press release looks and feels like a real article, reporters will often just file it as a story with minimal editing. Therefore, please make sure that the press release looks and feels like a real article.
• Provide some good quotes. Add 1-2 quotes made by the CEO of the company you are writing for. Have them say something memorable and personal, if possible.